I was at a conference in Bologna and at Zoomark,
so Max and Shiba are only part no insoles (accompanied by providential Daniela!).
A special thanks to Judge Mr. Cheng Weng
WOH (MAL)
for judgments, the results and for helping to Massimo in the photos with the shiba LOL
Sayuki Was CAC CACIB and BOB
Super Naho CACIB CAC BOS, New Champion Int & Cro!
WOH (MAL)
for judgments, the results and for helping to Massimo in the photos with the shiba LOL
Sayuki Was CAC CACIB and BOB
Super Naho CACIB CAC BOS, New Champion Int & Cro!
I can only say that we are really proud of Naho Super 3-year closed two championships with us 5 beautiful litters .... What can we ask for from this exceptional shiba ?!!??
Anyone who knows me knows that I love animals bred for completeness and Naho, although not really a dog show, dog is properly the "perfect" in the quality we demand.
Simply outstanding!
The next day the same results were repeated by Mr. Seamus Oates (IRL): thanks to him!
ps correction: I was wrong to count the cac of Sayuki are 3
0 comments:
Post a Comment