Saturday, May 17, 2008

I Am A Cashier At Sams

farewell to

I can only write now and sprero to do so in the proper order.

E 'occurred a very violent, cancer took away Hector.
remember the first time that we decided to take a Black Russian Terrier, we were in seventh heaven for happiness but the difficulties were felt soon. Together we have created this passion and learning from our mistakes we can improve it. But now Hector is gone ..... I have the responsibility for two people only knew how many times I wondered what was the right thing to do if they stop or continue. Near many people feel that they have big hearts and thanks to them I can go and feel stronger. The former are close relatives and a special thanks is addressed to Svetlana Dervyn not I never left, even when there was Hector. Thanks to the friends who love dogs, the Black Russian Terrier Club, Marco Galli, Ghibaudi family, family Rivaldi, Deliana and Andrew ENCI of Novara, the training school Buondavide, Cristina, Teresa, Santino and all the friends of a Casalino.Grazie all those who were close to us in the most difficult days.

A special thank you and my heart on my part and Hector, who gave us so much humanity and passion .

Ettore Make a good trip. Hello .

0 comments:

Post a Comment